Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Case Creations


Hey Everyone.. I have a been busy in the sunshine, getting the yard cleaned up, as well as some spring cleaning too! While we are on the subject of cleaning, I decided to clean up my Pinterest "Likes" page also. I went through all the pins, put them on a board for later, or got to recreating what was pinned.. I had a few cards that I knew I wanted to Case.. So I decided that was going to be my launching point for this board clean up.. Here are my Cased Creations -


I cased myself for the card using the same layout and stamp set, just changed the colors and a few elements, and cased Inge Groot for the mini treat sack. Both of these creations are going to be made at this months club meeting.. I know the ladies will love them and it helps them get a card and gift packaging done for the upcoming Spring/Summer occasions.. :) OK, back to cleaning.. this time its my stamp desk.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! 


Heather :)

Stamps - Indescribable Gift, Sassy Salutations
Paper - Whisper white, Craft, Strawberry slush DSP (from in color stack) Black, Strawberry Slush
Ink - Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizazz, Soft Suede, Memento black
Accessories - Sponge Daubers, Lace Doilies, Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Mini Treat Bag die, Strawberry Slush thick Bakers Twine, retired Pear Pizazz Twill ribbon, Dimensional dots, mini metallic clothes pin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The soft colouring is lovely on both white and kraft-such pretty cards.
Heather T

Esther Asbury said...

I love your beautiful cards - Beautiful colors and designs!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...