Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Masculine 50

Hey Everyone! I hope everyone had a great Halloween, and their fill of all the treats too! I know I certainly have. :) I have a quick share this afternoon... I needed to sit down and make a 50th birthday card for a family friend. I wanted to keep the card simple, and stated considering he is a no frills kind of guy, but,.. step it up all the same.. Here is my card - 


I used some retired stuff from my stash/hoard that I found while reorganizing recently. :) I like the outcome, and I am sure the recipient will too. OK, off to make one more card for another friend with a birthday this week! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)


Heather 

Stamps - Memorable Moments, Sanded, Family Reunion
Ink - Island Indigo, Basic Gray
Paper - Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP stack, Soft Sky, Basic Gray, Silver Glimmer
Accessories - Big Shot, Star thinlits, Basic Gray candy dots, 1 2/4 scallop circle and circle punches, 1 inch circle punch, paper piercing tool, glue dots, dimensional dots, corner rounder, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulius Heather...could easily be any number!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...