Friday, November 15, 2013

Wonderful Wreath Thanks

Hey Everyone! Yep.. it's lil' ol' me again..! Whoop! I love getting things done! I have another card to share today! :) I am trying to get some thanksgiving cards done and in the mail before the time gets away from me... seems to be my MO as of late, and I am determined to change that. :) I had the Wonderful Wreath al a carte' stamp on my desk, and decided to use it to make a thanksgiving card.. so with that said I am sure it could be used for a variety of occasions, not just Christmas. :) Here is my card -
 
 
Inspiration is from the Case Study blog.. Lots going on here, but it's all good. I colored my Wreath with direct to stamp technique with various SU markers, stamped the image,  then cut out the inside of the wreath. I did the outside second so the paper was more sturdy and I had more to hold. I cut some of the Burlap ribbon in half, frayed it, and used the frayed fibers to add a bow to my button. Love the fun texture of the frayed pieces.. :) OK. that's it for me today, Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Wonderful Wreath, Best of Autumn
Paper - Naturals Ivory, Very Vanilla, Soft Sky
Ink - Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Accessories - Big Shot, Wood grain EF, Regals buttons, Burlap ribbon, Naturals Designer buttons, Natural 7/16" trim, Victoria crochet trim, sponge, Paper piercing tool

1 comment:

2dogs2luv said...

as always, fantastic!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...