Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Endless Wishes

Hey Everyone!! I have a quick post and share today.. While I was getting ready for my club this weekend, I made a sample with one of the new photo polymer set available from SU called Endless Wishes. This is one of those set that I considered a must have.. so many greetings.. and the snowflakes aren't half bad either.. *wink*  Here is my card -
 
 
I used some of the Winter Frost DSP stack too! SO Fun! OK, that's it for me... thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Endless Wishes
Paper - Whisper White, Smokey slate, Winter Frost DSP stack, Crumb Cake
Ink - Smokey Slate, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Sponge, 2/12, 3/4 circle punches, hole punch, Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Cherry Cobbler Bakers twine, basic Rhinestone, Paper piercing tool, dimensional dots, Doily
 

1 comment:

2dogs2luv said...

this is turly a beautiful Christmas card; your sponging is perfect!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...