Monday, November 4, 2013

Merry and Mollie

Hey Everyone! I have been away again..Life has been getting in the way of my play time again. Getting inky down here has been on the fore front of my mind.. but some things have been getting in my way. About a month ago, my time became very busy with two little kittens, and some well invested time at the gym. I have really gone headstrong into getting stronger and hopefully ridding my body of the ever present pain in my back. Soon I will find the balance of work and fun.. so thank you for hanging in there with me. :) OK.. enough yada yada, and lets get to the good stuff.. right?
 
I had some time over the weekend to sneak in a card made with one of SU's single holiday stamps that are available right now. Here is my card -
 
 
The stamp is appropriately called Be Merry. :) I also used some paper from the Season of style DSP
stack... Love!! Can't wait to use more..:) 
 
I have a picture of Mollie to share too! She is such a tiny thing, but has SO much Love to share..
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Be Merry
Paper - Whisper White, Season of Style DSP stack, Silver glimmer, Gumball Green
Ink - Gumball green, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Linen Thread, Cherry Cobbler Seam binding, Vintage faceted button, Regals candy dot, scallop border punch, Paper piercing tool, dimensional dots
 

4 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Heather, thanks for posting. Ha I haven't blog since before Halloween. Too much organizing and then got water in my basement from rain and I just bought this house. No time to stamp. Yikes. Darling card and that Molly is so darling. TFS!

~ Jo ~ said...

Absolutely stunning card Heather and OMG that kitty is soooooo soooo sweet!!!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Cathy Caines said...

Love this card Heather - fabulous!!!

Julie Marshall said...

Great card and Adorable kitty!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...