Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Easel Thanks

Hey Everyone!! I know it is late in the day for me to be posting, but I have actually been downstairs for the majority of the day today.. WHOOP! It sure feels good! I have to say to admit too, that I think that my mojo was MIA for a while, and I was getting ready to send out a recon team...*wink* So, with that said, I have a card to share today. I have club this weekend, and wanted to do something a little special with them, considering I will not be seeing them again until January. I decided to make an easel card with them.. I have never done one myself, so today was the day. :)
 
 
I took inspiration from Stampin' Success our demonstrator publication. I used the stamp set Harvest of Thanks for the outside of the card, and combined it with a stamp from the set Oh, Hello to complete my sentiment. The DSP is called Sweater Weather, and can be found in the Holiday mini catalog. I am so glad I remembered that I even had it.. It is just perfect for the thanksgiving holiday, and will certainly come in handy for those masculine birthdays down the line. :) OK, I am off to get the kiddos lunches made for tomorrow.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Harvest of Thanks, Oh, hello
Paper - Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink-  Soft Sky, Crushed Curry
Accessories - Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Apothecary accents Framelits, Paper Piercing tool, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, Dimensional dots
 
 

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

I love this! Fantastic papers and design!

2dogs2luv said...

your card's wonderful; TFS!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...