Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sampling Halloween Hello

Hey Everyone! a few weeks back, I hinted that I had made a Halloween sampler with the set Halloween Hello found in the Holiday mini catalog.. Well, I am here to share that with you today.. :)
I simply can not tell you how much I love sitting down and making these samplers. My Mom sat right along beside me and created her own too, and it was so different from mine.. I think that is where my excitement comes from really... ! 
 
 
 and here is a close up, to see some of he details -
 

 
I used some Retired SU Halloween DSP, for the background paper.. I have a so much Halloween DSP, it is RIDICULOUS! (note to self.. get that banner made! *wink*)  The images in  this set really lend themselves to creating a sampler too! I hope you give it a try..:) OK, I am off to get some my chores done so I can maybe start that banner..wish me luck! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Halloween Hello, Morning post Alphabet, Memorable moments
Paper - Howlstooth and scaringbone DSP, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Tangerine tango, Very Vanilla
Ink - Black, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
Accessories - Paper piercing tool, Gray Marker, Ruler, Two way glue, black and Orange glitter, 1 1/4 circle punch, basic Rhinestones, Neutrals buttons, Tangerine tango Bakers twine
 

3 comments:

Pam said...

Oh my gosh, I could just eat this! I'm going to make one at Penny's retreat. Gonna miss you!

~ Jo ~ said...

I love this! I am definitely anxious to start making my Halloween décor and Christmas décor as soon as I get settled into my new home over the weekend!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Amy Kendall said...

Hi Heather! My friend Jen and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this frame so much. We totally want to case it this weekend. I am hoping you will answer a couple of questions for me.

1. Is the frame a 12x12?

2. What size is the Black and Tangerine Tango Squares? Black 8x8?

3.What size are the squares in the middle?

Thank you so much for your help. We can't wait to make this!

Amy

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...