Thursday, September 19, 2013

Piece(ful) Thanks


Hey Everyone... I had some time yesterday afternoon to sit and play with some paper and ink, and thought I would share.. I used one of the Best of 25 sets.. the Best of Autumn. I knew this was a must have set considering I missed all of these images when they were released within their original sets. Here is my card -
 
 
I simply stamped the harvested pumpkin image onto several different colored scraps in black ink, cut out a portion, then pieced them onto the stamped image on the Summer Starfruit panel. Added a little Linen thread and a button for detail, and sentiment. LOVE! OK, off to get some chores done before the kiddos are home from school. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Best of Autumn
Paper - Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Pool Party, Baked Brown Sugar, Pumpkin pie, Crumb cake
Ink - Classic Black
Accessories - Paper Piercing tool, Linen Thread, Neutrals buttons, Dimensional dots
 

2 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Heather, Love your card. Beautiful. My set will be here Thursday. Can't wait.

Carol Carriveau said...

So bright and pretty and great coloring! Love Fall everything!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...