Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hope

Hey Everyone... Super quick post this morning... trying to get some stuff done in my boys room while they are away camping, and really can only get done while they are GONE... :) I am still playing with the Best of Autumn set, and have a CAS card to share -
 
 
There are really so many options with this set, I am going to have a hard time moving on to another one.. :) OK, gotta run, I hope to get it all done, in such a short time.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Best of Autumn, Blooming with kindness
Paper - Whisper White
Ink - Crushed Curry, Blushing Bride, Tangerine Tango, Backed Brown Sugar
Accessories - Basic rhinestones, yellow sharpie marker, Dimensional dots
 

3 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Oh wow, love this one too. Very Pretty. Good luck cleaning, I am canning salsa today so better get back to it. Hugs, Bev

Fiona Harrison said...

Not usually a fan of leaves, or yellow, but this card is stunning. Love the colour combo.

Wendie Waldman said...

this card touches my heart

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...