Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Day

Hey Everyone.. :) I have another card to share today made with the Best of Autumn set from SU. This one is made with the little fall tree from the set.. I can not believe that I passed up on original set, Tree for all Seasons, when it was in the catalog.. It's not like I didn't have a chance either, it was available for what seemed like forever.. And why wouldn't be.. it is SO cute. So forgive me if these images are old to you, they are so new and fresh for me. :) I paired my tree with another stamp from another best of set, Best of Greetings.. LOVE! Here is my card -
 
 
So Fun! I just love that little rake leaning up against the tree.. I made my leaves for the tree in different colors, Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine tango, and Crushed Curry. My sentiment was stamped in Versamark onto Crushed Curry card stock, then heat embossed with white EP, then cut out. I paired it with a few punched "clouds" made with the XL builder cupcake punch. I really like the outcome, and hopefully you do too! :) OK, Off to get the kiddos packed for a weekend of Camping.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps-Best of Autumn, Best of Greetings
Paper -Whisper White, Gumball Green DSP, Crushed Curry
Ink - Chocolate chip, Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Versamark, Smokey Slate
Accessories - Big Shot, Tasteful trim XL die, XL create a cupcake punch, Dimensional Dots, White EP, Heat tool
 

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...