Saturday, September 7, 2013

Grateful, Paper and Ink


Hey Everyone,.. I am working late tonight, and decided to take a break and share another one of our club cards for this month. I like to give the ladies a variety of styles during our club meetings. Here is our second card for this months gathering -
 

 
This card is almost one layer except for the sentiment. This is probably my most favorite style of stamping, clean and simple..But if I kept it to just paper and ink, WHAT would  I do with everything I am always saying I "absolutely need"... *wink* OK, that's it for me, back to work.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Truly Grateful
Paper - Whisper White
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Accessories - Acrylic Block, Early Espresso Bakers twine, Naturals button, dimensional dots
 

2 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Both cards are very pretty. I meant to comment on the first card's post but got side tracked. I like this card a lot too because of the colors and the image. Definitely perfect for the fall.

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

2dogs2luv said...

wonderful card; *fantastic blog*!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...