Friday, September 13, 2013

Birthday Fishes


Hey Everyone.... I have a quick post this evening... thought I would sneak in here before dinner is done on the stove.. :) I have a Birthday card to share today. My beautiful step-daughter, Cassidy, is going to be 18 next week, so I needed a special card that is "her". She has an amazing sense of humor, so why not make her a punny card -
 
 
I started with the single stamp Fishin' Around from the main catalog, added a cupcake from the Best of Birthdays set, and pieced together a sentiment from Remembering your Birthday, and the Designer Typeset photo polymer set. It took a while to get it all colored and make the little birthday hats from Strawberry slush DSP... totally worth it cause.. I know she is going to love it! OK, got to get back to getting dinner ready.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
 
Heather
 
P.S. - I have to apologize for those little oily gray marks on the whisper white panel.. They are not on the card IRL, but show up on the photo... Weird??
 
Stamps - Fishin' Around, Best of Birthdays, Remembering your Birthday, Designer Typeset photo polymer
Paper - Whisper White, Natural Composition Specialty DSP
Ink - Black Stazon, White Craft, Pool Party, Summer Sun, Creamy Carmel, Strawberry Slush, Versamarker, Smokey Slate
Accessories - Big Shot, Stripes EF, Brayer, Basic Rhinestones, Pennant Punch, Dimensional dots
 

1 comment:

Debbie Ware said...

Thanks for another fun card! Love your work. The spots may indicate the sensor on your camera needs cleaning. My local camera shop diagnosed the issue for me. it was a bit spendy to have them clean it -- check your manual, there may be a way to do it yourself

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...