Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Batty hello


Hello Everyone... I hope everyone is staying cool today.. Here in Chicagoland it's supposed to reach 100 degrees... Phew! If that isn't a reason to stay inside and get a little crafty, I don't know what is! *wink* Well,....I took my own advice, and got creative with the set Halloween Hello from the current holiday catalog. I kept things real simple again -
 
 
Just paper, ink, and some black glitter too. I put some black glitter on my little bat, just can't see it real well in the picture.. Sorry. My moon was made by reverse masking. I punched a circle out of a scrap, and then placed it where I wanted it, then sponged Gumball Green ink in the circle. LOVE! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Halloween Hello, Take Care
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink - Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Black
Accessories - Two Way glue, Black Stampin' Glitter, 1 1/4 circle punch, sponge
 
 
 

2 comments:

Marlene Salvato said...

Too too cute!

Aileen said...

Love the branches in different colours and the oh too cute bat.

Aileen x

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...