Friday, August 2, 2013

Settin' Sail


Hey Everyone! The day is here! Yup!! I have some paper goodness to share today. :) I want to share a Sampler that I have made with the photo polymer set Settin' Sail. I really can't say enough about SU coming out with Photo polymer stamp sets..I just love them, really! OK, onto the Sampler -
 
 
 
and a close up of the sentiment -
 
 
 
I think it is just perfect for my mantel in between the seasons.. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Settin' Sail. The More the Merrier (bird image, retired)
Paper - Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze DSP, Daffodil Delight DSP
Ink - Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight
Accessories - Sponge, Color Spritzer tool, Paper Piercing tool, Circle Punches, Brad, Basic Rhinestones,Dimensional Dots, Square Punches
 
 
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing!! You are so clever and talented. I love what you created.

Liz Vickerman said...

i'm still in complete awe of your talent, honest to god! love this!

Unknown said...

Heidi...so gorgeous! Would you share the outside dimensions? Having my upline and BFF over for a creative day and we would love to make something similar to this..although we could not begin to improve on your masterpiece. I love the way you showcasedmthis sweet set. Thanks for sharing with us! Blessings, Diane

Connie Collins said...

Girlfriend...you've got some crazy awesomeness going on here! LOVE IT!

2dogs2luv said...

your samplers are always over the top! TFS the creativity side of you.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...