Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sampling the Open Sea


Hello Everyone! I have some more to share today.. :) A few weeks ago I made myself a sampler with the Setting Sail Photo polymer set and I just love LOVE it! You guys liked it too.. Thanks! Someone else that fell in love with it was my Mom.. So off I went downstairs and created another Sampler with a nautical theme....
 
 
and a close up -
 

 
I couldn't make our Samplers exactly the same now, could I? I used some retired DSP (which is one of my goals this year) that was perfect with her living room decor. She Loved it!! OK, that's it for me today... Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - The Open Sea
Paper - Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory, Cajun Craze, Fan Fair DSP (retired)
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Not quite Navy
Accessories - 1 3/8, 1 1/4 square punches, Sponge Paper Piercing tool, Linen Thread, Brad, Color Spritzer tool, Dimensional Dots

3 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Heather this is really pretty. I love anything nautical or seashore and this is just lovely. Great job!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Unknown said...

I really like this. I live 2miles from the pacific ocean in crescent city ca

Kerry Parkinson said...

this is absolutely stunning, I love it! TFS

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...