Friday, August 30, 2013

Riding by..


Hello Everyone... I had time to get another sample yesterday.. SQUEE! I broke out this months Paper Pumpkin kit, made some cards from the kit, and felt inspired to make a card from the scraps on my desk. To me that is the one reason I really love Paper Pumpkin..you can make the cards in the kit, but you get to keep the Exclusive stamps, .. I have yet to be disappointed with any of the kits.. really! Here is my inspired card -  
 
 
 
 
Cute Right? I used up some of the Crisp Cantaloupe DSP scraps, and love the outcome. :) SU is offering a Paper Pumpkin Promo that ends this month if you would like to get your hands on these exclusive stamps.. your first 2 months of the Paper Pumpkin subscription is 1/2 off,  just $10 a month. So if you have had it on your list, this is the time..:) OK, off to get the day finished so I can play some more later.. it is a long weekend right! Whoop! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Pedal Praise ( Paper Pumpkin Aug. kit)
Paper - Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe DSP, Pacific Point, Whisper white
Ink - Basic Gray, Pacific Point, Gumball Green
Accessories - Calypso Coral Bakers Twine, Dimensional Dots, mini Glue Dots, Cupcake Builder punch

3 comments:

Marlene Salvato said...

You come up with the cutest ideas - just LOVE everything you do...

Cathy Caines said...

Super creative - LOVE THIS!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for every new post you send out...I wish I lived near you and could be one of your stamping groupees!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...