Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hello Dahlias


Hey Everyone.. I know..! I am back with another card today..! Yeah me :) I have been stalking the set Regarding Dahlias since the set came out in the new catty, and I finally broke down and got it my last order..I have spied SO many Uber gorgeous creations with this set, I  hope I can do it justice. Here is my go at it -
 
 
I kept it real simple considering this gorgeous bloom needs no help at all. I layered the two Elegant eggplant blooms once, and the Primrose Petals one three times to help it stand out a little more. Hello Dahlia.,. I think this is going to a beautiful friendship. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Regarding Dahlias
Paper - Summer starfruit, Whisper white
Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Primrose Petals
Accessories - Basic Rhinestones, Dimensional dots
 

4 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

Hi Heather... this is A-MAZING!! I found it on SC and had to drop by and see our designs!!! LOVEEE!!

Not only that but it qualifies for our In the Garden challenge if you want to link up.

http://www.catherineandcathycreate.com/2013/08/CCC005.html

Regardless - Amazing!! Lovee!

Unknown said...

Hello Heather. I follow your blog and just love your eye for creativity! This is a beautiful card!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card ROCKS!!! :)

Connie Collins said...

Heather...love, love, love this card!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...