Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Digging you


Hey Everyone! As promised I am back today to show you a creation made with some of the new goodies I have been playing with since my return from Convention... This year in our Convention bags we received the new Ronald McDonald House Charities set Tag it. This set is so super cute and sweet.. I am sure you have already spied lots of projects made with this set.. Here is one of mine -


I know, tons going on with this card for such a simple image.. This is one of those times that my card took on a life of its own.. :) But it's all good! Hope you think so too! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Heather :) 

Stamps - Tag it
Paper - Baked Brown Sugar, Daffodil delight, Whisper White, gingham Garden DSP
Ink - Basic Bray, Strawberry slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Island Indigo
Accessories - 1 1/4" and 7/8 scallop circle punches. bitty buttons, Linen thread, Paper doily, 3/8 circle punch, paper piercing tool, Lace tape, Gingham garden Washi tape, glue dots, dimensional dots

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I love how you've used these bright and cheerful papers. Thank you for all the marvellous inspiration on your blog - I've been having a look back through some of your older posts and you've given me lots of ideas.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...