Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cantaloupe Love


Hey Everyone.. :) It's been awhile, and I have missed you, so I hunkered down today and decided I need to play with some stuff from the holiday catalog. I also haven't really touched any of the new in colors for this year... Got my work cut out for me right? Well here is my creation for today -
 
 
 
I used the new Expressions thinlits dies, and some new papers, Smokey Slate, and Crisp Cantaloupe.
If you look close, I used the Oh, Goodie! too, just hard to see in this picture. I wanted the Smokey Slate "Love" to stand out a little more than the white ones, so I die cut three of them and glued them together.. Really made a difference.. OK, I am going to try to get another sample done, so I can come back tomorrow... :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :) 
 
Stamps - Oh Goodie!, Regarding Dahlias
Paper - Smokey Slate, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crisp Cantaloupe DSP
Ink - Smokey Slate, Craft White
Accessories - Big Shot, Expressions thinlits dies, Neutrals buttons, Calypso Coral Bakers twine, Dimensional Dots, two way glue, glue dots
 

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oooh, how pretty! I love these colors together!

Aileen said...

Gorgeous chic card. x

Cori Kozak said...

I love, love, love this! I just got this thinlet in the mail yesterday!! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...