Wednesday, July 31, 2013

updates....


Hey Everyone...:) Just letting you know what's been up these past weeks... As you know I attended the SU Convention,and came back with lots of ideas. I have been trying to implement some, and get crafty too, but there are only so many hours in the day. :) While I was away, my boys were also away So.. this left the opportunity for my Darling husband to start and hopefully finish a small kitchen revamp..Starting projects is easy, but sometimes finishing them can be a little tricky when under time constraints....but it's all good, and finally done..
 
Here is the before -
 

 
and the after -
 
 

 
I know it doesn't seem like much, but we are happy all the same. It was a definite DIY learning experience for both of us. OK.. I promise I will be back soon with some paper crafty goodness, Thanks for taking a peek! :)
 
Heather

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Heather! Floor looks great! How do you get that edge on your photos? Thank you.

Lorree said...

Enjoy! The kitchen looks lovely! I may be a bit biased though since I think we have the same backsplash tile! I fell in love with it and had to make everything else work around it.

Bev Gomez said...

Oh Heather, I love the new kitchen look with the higher cabinets and the tiles underneath are very cool. Love it and I hope you enjoyed your time at Convention. I was moving my household items from one state to the other so I missed it. Maybe next year. Happy stamping.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...