Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Time to Fly


Hello Everyone!! I have a Uber quick post to share... I am busy packing for the SU Convention in SLC... :) I can't wait to see friends and get away too! It's gonna be great!!
 
 
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Around the World
Paper - Early Espresso, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Black
Ink - Real Red, Crushed Curry
Accessories - Paper Piercing tool. Paper Piercing guide, Real Red Marker, Black Marker, White Signo Gel Pen

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Hi Heather,

What a great cards you create! Love them. This week we started a challenge based on one of your creations. Like to see what we did?

http://liftchallenge.blogspot.nl/2013/07/liftchallenge-46.html

Have a nice day!

Nadine

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...