Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The World to me


Hey Everyone! Super quick share today... It's another scrap page from my Artisan entries.. I made it using the Epic Day DSP, and an Instagram pic that I took of my sweet husband Tim -
 
 
and a close up of the title -
 
 
Well.. I guess you get a close up of the hubs too... ( Love this Picture! *wink) OK... Time to get the day started and finished... Hopefully early so I can play a little too! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Family Reunion, Word Play, Sent with Love
Paper - Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Epic Day DSP
Ink - Early Espresso, Black, Calypso Coral
Accessories - Big Shot, Labels framelits, Typeset alphabet, Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, Basic Rhinestones, Stapler, Sm heart punch, Dimensional dots, Paper Piercing tool, Marker, Ruler

1 comment:

~ Jo ~ said...

Great photo of hubby and great layout! TFS!
You should enter this into my Anything Goes challenge on my blog below!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...