Monday, July 8, 2013

Playing dress up

 
Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a restful weekend.. I was under the weather, so I am glad to be back downstairs. I have yet another Artisan entry to show you. If you hadn't noticed yet, my entries kind of had a theme of a tea party right? Well you can't attend a tea party with out the proper attire or tea service -
 
 
 
 
 
I found my dress up items at the $1 spot at target.. I simply added some ribbon and a crepe paper flower to the Easter hat, and some of the Lace found in the Artisan embellishment pack to the gloves. for extra detail I added the 5/8 flower trim, and a ring made out of the designer builder brads from the last spring mini catalog. I also made a broach to add to my strand of pearls. which so happen to match the necklace on my invitation. :)
 
The Tea set is perfect for a play date tea party too! I used the Tea for Two Designer fabric to make some little tea bags, and stamped the sentiment "you suit me to a tea" from the set Tea Shoppe onto Canvas Creations for the tea tag. I then added some simple embellishments to the tea pot itself, making a tag, and adding some basic pearls to the lid, and adding the label to the front. I stamped the White Peony tea Shoppe image onto crepe paper in stazon, then flipped it over to color it, then glued it on with some crystal effects thinned with some water. :)
That is all for my 3D projects too, onto scrapbook pages tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
 
Heather :)

4 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

I went crazy over both of these on stampin connection earlier today...fabulous designs (love that little white tea pot!)....you do have my vote!!!!!!!

Cori Kozak said...

Fabulous projects!! Love them!

Unknown said...

The design of costumes really superb.This type of images well suited for design of costumes website.
Web Designing Company Bangalore

Outsource Website Developers said...

The jewels designs are looking really fantastic.I really impressed by the design of costumes.
Outsource Web Design Company

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...