Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Forever & Always



 
 

Hello Everyone! I am still sharing my entries for Artisan this week. I hope you are still reading and not getting to bored.. Just Kidding.. :) In yesterdays post I hinted that I would be sharing a scrap page today..I have to say this scrap page has to be my ALL time fave page I have ever created. I know I may have said that in the past, but this one trumps those.. really...!! My subject matter in the past has always been my kiddos, or sweet husband, and has been of pictures that I have snapped of them over the years. I have, or rarely have scrapped pictures from my past, or even further back, before I was even a twinkle in my Fathers eye. :) It seems even more daunting than scrapping altogether. So needless to say I scrapped some vintage pictures of someone I miss very much, my Dad...
 
 
and a close up -
 
This is a page that I will never tire of gazing upon, and will be recreating it for myself to frame. This page just sums up what my Dad was, and I will always remember that "a loving heart is the truest of wisdom." Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! (Squishy Hugs!!)
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Word Play, Family Reunion, Loving Thoughts, Memorable moments
Paper - naturals Ivory, Pool Party, Real Red, More Amore' DSP, Basic Gray
Ink - Basic Gray, Chocolate chip, Real Red, Island Indigo
Accessories - Big Shot, typeset alphabet, Fashionable hearts embosslit, Butterflies embosslit, 7/8 scallop circle punch, 1/2 circle punch, sm heart punch, owl builder punch, Oh Whale clearlit, Pool party bakers twine, artisan embellishments, Postage stamp punch, xl oval punch, 5/8 flower trim, sponge, dimensional dots, paper piercing tool, basic gray marker, ruler


3 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

oh Heather, what a great tribute to your Father. It brought tears to my eyes as I miss mine too. TFS!

Alanna said...

Heather, this is gorgeous and even more beautiful is the treasure that it is simply because of what it is about! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hi Heather, its so beautiful! Thanks for sharing from germany!

Liebe Grüße, myrna

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...