Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bring on 25


Hi again Everyone.. I have another quick share for you today... It is less than a week away to the Stampin' Up! 25th Anniversary Convention. Where did the time go?? I know I ask myself that question EVERY day it seems like.. .days turn to years, and before you know it, a milestone has been reached. So goes it for Stampin' Up too! So to celebrate with them, I made a little cake -
 
 
Some of you might recognize this card... I made one very similar for one of the Dirty Dozen galleries. Lots going on here, but it's all good.. I had such a great time creating it, and will certainly do it again in a heart beat. Congrats SU! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the years to come. :)
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
 
 
Stamps - Memorable Moments, Bring on the Cake
Paper - Soft Suede, Early Espresso Core'dinations, Crumb Cake, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Brushed Silver, black, Print Poetry DSP, Summer starfruit, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green
Ink - Versamark, Crumb Cake,
Accessories - Window sheet, Simply Scored,Big Shot, Houndstooth EF, Square lattice EF, 3/4 circle punch, itty bitty shapes punch, Argyle EF, White EP, Silver EP, Sliver glass Glitter, Basic Pearls, Striped EF, Basic Rhinestones, Colored Pencils, Dimensional Dots, Scallop Trim border punch, Dotted scallop ribbon punch, oval punch, sanding block

2 comments:

Rose said...

So pretty, Heather! LOVE it! I would also love to meet you in person at convention! Hopefully, our paths will cross :)

xo, Rose

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous, Heather...you really captured the upcoming event beautifully....TFS!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...