Friday, June 21, 2013

Some Joy and Cheer


Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today that was from my time as a Dirty Dozen on Splitcoaststampers. Enough time has passed that I can share these creations here on Downstairs Designs. I Loved my time on the team, and put my heart into every creation, and wanted to share one more time. :)
 
I realize it is the first day of Summer on the calendar, so bear with me when I show you a Christmas card.. Maybe it will put you in a cooler frame of mind. :) Here is the card -
 
 
While being on the Design Team it allowed me to use all kinds of retired papers that are in my stash. So this paper may bring back some memories and.. prompt you to use some of it that you may have hiding in your stash too. *wink* Now there are some current products used to, so don't worry, if you have some of that paper, the card stock and alphabet are still readily available. :)
OK, that's it for me today... gotta hit the road to pick up a kiddo away at Summer Camp! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Morning Post Alphabet, Sweet Essentials, Music Note Wheel, Apothecary art
Paper - Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Real Red, Holly Berry Bouquet
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Gable Green Marker, Wild Wasabi marker, Pretty in Pink Marker, Real Red marker, black Stazon
Accessories - Big Shot, labels Framelits, dotted scallop trim border punch, mini clothes pins, bakers twine, paper piercing tool, dimensional dots
 
 

3 comments:

inkspell said...

Love it!!!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!Love the design!!!

~ Jo ~ said...

This is a gorgeous card! Definitely makes me wish it was cooler as I sit here with temps over 100 degrees in Texas! LOL
I am a new follower, loving your blog!
Would love it if you would swing by my blog and check me out too!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...