Thursday, June 27, 2013

Smiles & You

 
Hey Everyone!! I have been playing a little this week getting ready for my upcoming club this weekend.. I wanted to put some samples together using some new product and colors. When I spied the new set Around the World in the new catalog, I knew it was a must have :) I just {heart} those little camera images.. here is what I came up with using those two images -
 
 
I paired the images with the set Petite Pairs for the sentiment, and just love the out come.. (SQUEE!)
Can't wait to play again! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Around the World, Petite Pairs, Woodgrain
Paper - Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, silver glimmer, Raspberry Ripple
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar, Raspberry Ripple, Summer starfruit, Early Espresso
Accessories - Owl Builder punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensional dots
 

4 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Heather this card is adorable! I just love all those cameras paired up with that sweet sentiment. It's perfect!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

judy said...

Oh so clever, Heather. Love it!

LeAnne said...

I wanted this set too, but wasn't sure I would be able to get enough use from it....with that sentiment, you've sold me! Adorable!

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful card....great idea! And perfect sentiment!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...