Friday, May 24, 2013

Living the Life


Hi Everyone! I have a really quick and easy card to share today. I was in need of a last minute Grad card for this weekend, and really didn't have the time to spend downstairs... So here is my card -
 
 
Super easy, but still has impact. The sentiment is a new set from the upcoming SU catalog called Really Good Greetings. I have no "Grad" sets on hand so I thought this sentiment would work just great. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Really Good Greetings (Available Jun. 1)
Paper - Black, Whisper white, Silver Glimmer
Ink - Black
Accessories- small star punch, Dimensional dots, glue dots, ruler, black marker

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this amazing card Heather !! Well done !!

Christy said...

This is a GORGEOUS design!!!! I love the sparkle and the way the stars fall from the top. Just beautiful! :) :)

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Amazing like always!!!!! Great for the 25th anni of SU too :-)

Katherine Fiander said...

Heather the last two designs you have done are pure genius! I love them and may just have to case them. Hugs!

2dogs2luv said...

super wonderful; packed with a whole lotta love!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love how shiny this is and what an inspiring sentiment!

Unknown said...

Heather,
I call that card elegant and beautiful.
Blessings,
Carole

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...