Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Spring Sampler


Hello Everyone... I was away stamping with friends last weekend, and we worked on putting together a class for next month. A while ago, you may have noticed out there in the crafty blog land, lots of people making samplers for the upcoming holidays and so forth.. Well, I finally bit the bullet and made one with some inspiration from my stamper friend Pam D'urso. All of her samplers are so Beautiful.. Here is is mine -
 
 
so Sweet right... Here is a little closer view -
 
 
 
The picture is a little fuzzy.. thanks for no sun here in the Midwest.. :( I used the Spring Sampler set from the Spring mini Catalog, and Pursuit of Happiness for the sentiment. It was so fun to make, I hope you try one too. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps Spring Sampler, Pursuit of Happiness
Paper - Pool Party, Peach Parfait, So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Peach Parfait and Pool Party DSP, twitterpated DSP
Ink - So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, Pool Party, black, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Chocolate chip
Accessories - 1 3/8. 1 1/4, 1" square punches, 1, 3/4" circle punches, itty bitty shapes punch pack, saffron brad, basic pearls and rhinestones, pool party and calypso coral twine, Dazzling diamonds glitter, Dimensional dots, 1 1/4 scallop circle punch, scallop edge punch, cupcake builder punch

 

8 comments:

Jenae said...

This is so adorable I can hardly stand it! Great job!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! I've been doing these for the last year but yours caught my eye. Love the color combinations you picked - so stinkin CUTE!!!! Thanks for sharing this!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is a very sweet creation!

Pam said...

Mwahh!

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful job..these are such fun! I am in a group that started making these last Fall and we are creating sets for each Season. We have been using only squares (plain or scallop) and only the small size and everything has to be from a current catalog. Great creating fun and they squares are so diverse...love this kind of creating! Your decision to use one set is great!

Aileen said...

It makes such a pretty picture. x

Helen Burnley said...

I just love this creation. It's so adorable. Everything about it is over the top. TFS.

Cindy Major said...

Wow, this card is fabulous! Look at all the great little details! :D

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...