Sunday, December 16, 2012

Peace


Hello Everyone! I first off want to apologize for being away yet again for such a long time. Life has become so hectic, there are only so many hours in the day to create, so something had to give. Unfortunately for a short time it was my blog. I will say that life has slowed a "wee" bit, and I hope to share some of the things that I have made for the holidays. :)
 
For the past couple of days, I have to admit that I have been glued to the TV, radio, and news feeds in utter disbelief and heartbreak from the unspeakable tragedy that happened in Sandy Hook, CT. I can not even fathom the thoughts and feelings of all those involved. I do know that my prayers and thoughts are with all of you, and I hope you find peace and hope in the days ahead.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by... Details below.
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Word Play, Greetings of the Season
Paper - Island Indigo, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Ink - Chocolate chip, Island Indigo
Accessories - Big Shot, Snow burst EF, Simply Scored, blender pen, star punch, island indigo bakers twine, 3/4" circle punch, Satin Organdy ribbon, Dimensional dots
 

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very beautiful card...

Mary Ann said...

Very beautiful card...

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful...and I echo your sentiments exactly.

Susan said...

very beautiful & I echo your thoughts completely; maybe the world will never truly know the whole story....blessings for a lovely season of happiness; TFS!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...