Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Dirty little confession


Hi Everyone! I have some news to share today... Some rather big news in my life. You know that I have been really busy these last couple of weeks, and I said I would let you know what I had been up to in the days to come. So.. that day is finally here.... I have been asked to be a DIRTY GIRL!! -
 
 
I have to say that this secret was hard to keep. It is also a Dream come true!! I have been drooling over the SplitcoastStampers Dirty Dozen creations for as long as I could remember, and only ever dreamed of being asked to join the team. So needless to say that is where my time has been these last few weeks. I do hope that you join us in the Fan Club Gallery to oogle all of the outstanding cards and projects made by the other designers and myself. You will not be disappointed and that is a guarantee! Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
 
Heather :)

5 comments:

Cindy Major said...

Wow, Heather, congratulations on this great honour!! Well-deserved! Enjoy your team on the team. I look forward to seeing what you create for the challenges!

Cindy

Pam said...

Heather! I am so happy for you. You never cease to amaze me. Awesome!

Vicki Burdick said...

Congratulations Heather!!! A well deserved honor for sure!

Carol Carriveau said...

Congratulations! Second to our SU! blogs, SCS is my favorite place to go every Wednesday. Yes, will definitely check out the section where you will be involved. Have fun!!!

Connie Collins said...

Way to go, Heather. I am so thrilled for you!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...