Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Color Me Greetings


Hi Again Everyone... :) I have a quick post for you this morning. As Long as I was checking out color challenges yesterday, I decided to check out the Color me Beautiful challenge too. This weeks colors were Old Olive, River Rock, Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, and Pacific Point. Some "cool" colors, so I went with a Christmas card for this challenge -
 
 
I played with the new Snow Flurry Die too! I really struggled getting to use all the colors, but I got them all in there. :) OK, that's it for me, thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Wood Grain, More Merry Messages
Paper - Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, River Rock, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Festival of Prints DSP Stack
Ink - Sahara Sand, Pacific Point
Accessories - Big Shot, Finishing touches edgelit, Snow Florry die, 1", 3/4, 1/2" circle punches, Designer Faceted buttons, Linen Thread, Two Way Glue, White signo pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Dimensional dots

 
 

6 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is gorgeous Heather! I was trying to decide if I should get that die & you just pushed me over the edge with this beauty!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us @ CMB!!!!!

stressfreestamping said...

Absolutely beautiful, Heather! It doesn't look like you had any problems getting in all of the colors to me. They all work perfectly here! I love the little bit of sparkle around the edge and all the little details. Thanks for playing at CMB this week with your lovely creation!

Kerry Parkinson said...

Great card Heather; love the way you combined the colours and the sparkly edge around the outside. Thanks for joining us again at CMB

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the offset snowflakes.

annmarie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! Love it Heather! Thanks for joining us at CMB this week! :-)

Margaret said...

It doesn't look like you struggled at all! The layering is wonderful and I love the glittery border! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Beautiful!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...