Thursday, September 20, 2012

Balance




 
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to pop in and let you all know what's up.. I hate leaving you all in the lurch. I am sorry that I haven't been posting regularly, but I needed to take some time to myself and try to find some balance. Since my back surgery, I have to admit, though hard, I am not where I need to be physically yet. What do the doctors say... More physical therapy and exercise. So I chose the later, it costs less, and brings peace of mind. Now, my mornings and some afternoons are busy on the bike trails either riding or walking.  The weather is slowly getting cooler, and it is wonderful to get to breathe the fresh air, and take in the scenery -
 
 
I hope you all understand and have balance in your lives too! :) Thanks for stopping by!
 
Heather
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Nanc said...

Hi Heather,
I'm somewhat new to your blog, so I was sorry to hear that you are stuggling with your back recovery, but happy to hear that you are working to make things better. I will miss your talent and creative inspiration while you are gone, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with when you return to blogland. God bless and keep you!

Kind regards,
Nanc

Emma Fewkes said...

I was so happy to read this post ... I'm glad you have found some balance, but I do miss your posts :) Hugs, Emma xx

Carol Carriveau said...

I believe that everyone understands the need to let your body mend properly...we will be here for you when you are ready to step back in. In the meantime, enjoy the beauty you are seeing around you and take good care of yourself!

penguinstamper said...

Love you so much, Heather! While you are an unbelievable crafter who never fails to blow me away with your talent, you are an even more beautiful person inside, who has the ability to inspire me and take my breath away! You just be YOU and everything will fall into place the way it should and was meant to be!

Penny

Heidi Baks said...

Stopping in to see how you are doing. Exercise sounds like a great plan! You've got my vote!! All the best!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...