Tuesday, August 28, 2012

You Suit me

 
Hello everyone! It's been back to full swing here in this house for the past week or so. So, sorry for the short break. I do have a card to share today, and of course it is for the color challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Today's colors were some really different ones for me.. Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, and Daffodil delight. Here is my submission for today -
 
 
I found inspiration for my card on Case Study. I found these colors really easy to work with if I kept it CAS. So that is exactly what I did. :) OK, I am off to get the rest of the day complete. Laters!:)
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Established Elegance, Tea Shoppe
Paper - Lucky Limeade, Lucky Limeade DSP, Daffodil delight, Whisper White
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil delight
Accessories - Dotted scallop trim border punch, paper piercing tool, Brights buttons, itty bitty punch pack, White Bakers twine, Basic Rhinestones
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

annemarks said...

Nice and elegant card :)

Susan said...

this screams **fantastic**!!LOVE your style, so thanks for sharing!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...