Saturday, August 4, 2012

Simply Wonderful

Hi Everyone! I have one more club sample to share with you today. :) I ordered the Summer Smooches Promo products at the beginning of the summer, and never got the chance to use them, so why not use them with my club girls. Here is another card for my gals-


I used a layout straight from the current catalog to keep it simple, and just changed up a few details to fit my liking. :) Love the new Argyle EF too. OK, I am off to do some chores. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)


Stamps - Bright Blossoms, Friendly Phrases
Paper - Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink - Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Pumpkin pie, Daffodil delight
Accessories - Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Argyle EF, Paper Piercing tool, Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon, Lucky Limeade Bakers twine, Dimensional dots 

3 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

So cute! Love the cheerful colors and the mix of patterns and textures. :)

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful, so bright and pretty and thank you for sharing the new argyle EB....this is a fun set/DSP! TFS!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Gorgeous and bright. Just like you, my friend.

xo B.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...