Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bootiful Occasions


Hi Everyone! In recent days I have had a little more time to myself as the summer is coming to a bitter end for the kiddos as school is starting up again next week. I can hardly contain my excitement while writing that... My insides are giddy and smiling! :) So,... on these days when they are off with their friends, I get to play with my new acquisitions from Stampin' Up! :) When the catalog came out in July, I spied the set Bootiful Occasions. The images in this set are SO CUTE. Try as I might to pass it up, I just could not.. So here is my first card with this Uber cute set -



Considering Halloween is coming up, I started with the witches boot first. I paired it with the gorgeous Howlstooth DSP from the holiday mini catalog. I colored my boot with my blender pen and More Mustard ink, and then paper pieced the strap and inside of the boot with the opposite side of the multicolored panel shown. I really think it turned out great. Can't wait to play some more! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!


Heather :)

Stamps - Bootiful Occasions
Paper - Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink - Black Stazon, More Mustard
Accessories - Big Shot, Stripe EF, Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Dimensional dots, blender pen 

2 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Oh Holly so stinkin' cute. I am not getting this set but I love your card. Hugs, Bev

Carol Carriveau said...

The card is adorable...love that boot set - it works so well with the new Halloween DSP!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...