Thursday, June 21, 2012

Neutral and Established

Hi Everyone! I have a quick post for you this evening.... I was cleaning up my desk getting ready for my club this weekend, and I came across all these rolled roses that I made a while ago, and decided to put them to use rather than throw them away. That was my intention in the first place so I feel good that I finally used something that I tucked away for a rainy day. Gosh, do I need a lot of rainy days!  Well, onto the card right -


I used the set Established Elegance from the main catalog. All my papers are neutrals that are scraps that were left on my table too! I love when I can just grab elements and papers from my table and get them to work! Ok, I am off to get the kiddos ready for bed. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Established Elegance, Fabulous Phrases
Paper - Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray DSP, Newsprint DSP
Ink - Basic Gray, Black
Accessories - Big Shot, Delicate Doilies Lg Die, Paper piercing tool, Distressing tool, sponge, 1 3/4, 1 1/4" circle punches, boho blossom punch, punch pack, basic pearls, gray sharpie



4 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Don't you just love it when that happens. I do that all the time.Love the card! Hugs!

Louise Brown said...

Love your card....isn't it amazing what we can do with scraps from our desk, but my scraps never look as amazing as yours did!!!
TFS

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Tammi Verbarendse said...

I just wanted to tell you how much I love this card! It is just gorgeous!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...