Thursday, February 9, 2012

Forever & Always

Hi Everyone! I have a quick post for you this afternoon... The kiddo's have a day off of school, so my attention and time are at a minimum if ya' know what I mean. :) Anyway, I have a card to share with you today..My friend, and awesome upline, Julie Kasper, went and did something a little crazy, but way cool all at the same time. She got MARRIED!!! :) I am SO happy for her, that words cannot express..! So can you guess what kind of card I made?? What? did I make that too easy? Yep! A Wedding card -



I used some new goodies from the Occasions mini catalog. The Stamp set is called Apothecary Art. It coordinates with the new Big Shot Framelits Labels collection. LOVE!!  So Easy to work with! :)
I love the outcome of her card, and can't wait to see her to share in her joy! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts ( both can be found in the Occasions mini catalog )
Paper - Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride DSP, Textured Sahara Sand
Ink - Stazon, Sahara Sand, Markers - versamarker, Pink Pirouette, Blushing bride, Pear Pizazz, Pool Party, So Saffron
Accessories - Big Shot, Labels Collections Framelits, Stripe EF, Doily, Paper Piercing tool, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Basic Pearl, Sponge, Dimensional dots, mini Glue dots


4 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

What a beautiful card, Heidi...know your upline will love it!!

Shy said...

Wow!! Beautiful job! Love the colors and all the little details.

Cindy Major said...

That is one super gorgeous card! Love that beautiful rose!

Connie Collins said...

Gorgeous! I love everything about it!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...