Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spice cake Anyone?

Hi Everyone! I have a quick post for you today. I got some new YUMMY goodies in the post last week, and am finally getting to try a little bit of the delicious Spice Cake DSP from the Holiday mini. It isn't very often that I fall in love with EVERY single sheet of paper in a designer paper pack. But WOW! I am in heaven. These papers are GORGEOUS! Here let me show you -


This is just one! I know!! I used the set French Foliage found in the main catalog, and the sentiment is called Hand Penned Holidays, and can be found in the Holiday mini catalog. OK, that's it for me! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - French Foliage, Hand Penned Holidays
Paper - Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory, Spice Cake DSP
Ink - Soft  Suede, Pear Pizazz, More Mustard, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Big Shot, Perfect Pennants die, Paper piercing tool, Sponge, Pear Pizazz Seam binding, Regal buttons, Bitty Buttons, Sm oval punch, Soft Suede taffeta ribbon, Crochet trim. linen thread, dimensional dots, Scallop edge punch

5 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

Gorgeous ribbon treatment and design1

Melissa Punt said...

Heather you did a gorgeous job here! i too love this dsp and agree it has to be one of the best ever released! ;) I enjoy looking @ your creations every time you post! TFS!

Monica Gale said...

This is just stunning Heather in fact you rock this set I have fallen in love which each of the cards you made. Oh and THANK YOU for your sweet comment, I am a bit star struck like OMG !!The HEATHER KLUMP left ME a comment*smile*. Hugs M xxx

Bev Gomez said...

hi Heather, I just came across your blog happenstance I guess but your artwork is so beautiful! Had to tell you! Bev

Julie Marshall said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love these patterns together and the leaves are just fabulous.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...