Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lattice Thanks

Hi Everyone! I have a quick post for you.. I had some down time today, and am nursing a really bad head cold..so I took some time to catch up on some blog surfing. I am so glad I did too! I stopped by a friends blog, the one and only Penny Thomas, and she had an Amazing card posted on her site. So I did what all good friends do... Cased her card. :) I know she won't mind.... So here is the card -



I actually think she found a version of this card while she was blog Surfing. So If the original designer would like to claim fame to this Beauty, please do not hesitate to let me know. I for one will always give credit where credit is due! I just love this CAS design. Thanks for stopping by and taking peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Grateful Greetings
Paper - Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin pie, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil delight
Ink - Early Espresso, Pumpkin pie
Accessories - Big Shot, Lattice Die, Square lattice EF, Lg. Oval punch, 1/2" circle punch, Boho Blossom punch, Dimensional dots, sponge




4 comments:

Rose said...

So pretty Heather! Love the clean lines!

Kristin Moore said...

I think it is fabulous too- great job casing! Think I will do the same! ;)

Elaine U. said...

Oh my! This is perfect. I love it!

Carol Carriveau said...

and I am going to case your case...just love the simplicity of this card! TFS the share and the share!!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...