Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wonderful Favorite

Good morning! I have a scrap page that I want to share with you today. It uses another set that is on the last chance list. The set is called Wonderful Favorites. It is truly a Wonderful set, and how appropriate that I used it on one of my all time favorite scrap pages of my boys.
Here let me show you -





- catching them just being brothers is easy to do, but catching them being friends is a blessing. And I really couldn't ask for more. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)



Heather :)


Stamps - Wonderful favorites, All Holidays
Paper - Crushed Curry, Razzleberry lemonade, Black, whisper white, Soft Suede
Ink - Soft Suede, Black
Accessories - XL two step bird punch, dimensional dots

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...