Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Sweet Color Challenge

Hi Everyone! It's Tuesday, and that means I played in another Splitcoast Color Challenge. If you haven't noticed as of yet, which would be very hard not too, I always try to play along in this challenge. It stretches my creativity to work with colors that may be outside my comfort zone. Sometimes we need that little extra push to change it up. :) Today's challenge colors were So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and Blushing Bride. Soft and Feminine. Here is my card for today -


I kept it really simple today. I used the cherry image from Tart & Tangy, and sentiments from Fabulous Phrases. I punched some circles with my itty bitty shapes circle punch, layered them with the Blushing Bride DSP, and then threaded them with white Butchers Twine. I used my small oval punch to add the little leaf to the cherry stem, and paper pierced around my 2 3/8 scallop circle. Super SWEET! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Tart & Tangy, Fabulous Phrases
Paper - Blushing Bride, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White, Blushing Bride DSP, Pear Pizazz DSP
Ink - Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, small oval punch,dotted scallop ribbon border punch, ity bitty shapes circle punch, Paper piercing tool, Butcher's Twine, Glue dots, Dimensional Dots

4 comments:

jjcreations said...

Clean and crisp gorgeous - love the buttons as the cherries!

Unknown said...

This is just too sweet! Love it ;)

Carol said...

Darling card and tons of work with those little circles...well worth your efforts!

BeverlyBL said...

What a cute, pretty card. Love your colors.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...