Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So Lucky

Hi All! Sorry I have been absent from the blogging world for the last week. The kiddos and I took a short road trip to St. Louis for our Spring Break. I had promised them a long time ago that we would be going on this trip, and then things got really tight for awhile, so we had to put it off. So with a lot sacrificing and penny pinching, we were able to take the trip this year. Were they ever excited too!  They were packed before I could say a thing, and even offered to pack my bags for me. :) So we are back from a short vacation, feeling relaxed and rejuvenated!  Right!!
Of course while the boys were busy playing in the pool, (after long days of visiting BORING historical sites on the trip), I got to catch up on the stack of scrap booking mags that have been collecting dust on my desk. I book marked a few sketches for inspiration, came home to the laundry room, (also known as Downstairs Designs) and was eager to get to scrapping. Here is the first page I completed -




This picture of my boys is one of my faves from when they were small. I have it framed, but not scrapped. I used some Concord Crush and Ice Cream Parlor DSP from this past Sale-a-bration. I didn't think that the pinks were something to worry about for a boy page, considering the pattern is really a geometric, and that they are giving me some daisies from the yard. :) So Sweet and Sincere! I really am Lucky aren't I. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Details are below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Dot, dot, dot
paper - Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait, Old Olive, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Concord Crush DSP, Ice Cream Parlor DSP and scrapping kit
Ink - Versamark, Concord crush marker
Accessories - Big Shot, Timeless type Alpha, Billboard alpha, paper piercer, scallop circle die, 2 1/2 circle punch, top note die, scallop trim border punch, mini library clip, color spritzer tool

2 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Gorgeous page Heather! I'm so glad that you shared!

Unknown said...

A lovely page, and that picture is just beautiful, got to love flowers from the garden from your children - precious!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...