Saturday, April 23, 2011

Positive Thinking

Hi Everyone! I have been busy creating with some of the new goodies from the Summer mini again! Nothing like getting some new stuff to get a new perspective on things. :)  I thought a little outside the box for this card. I paired it with the sentiment from the set Just Believe. I think the pairing can be an encouragement card. Here is me card -



What do you think?

I started my card by stamping the compass image on a whisper white panel in Chocolate Chip classic ink. I lined up my paper with my Grid paper, and drew grid lines, with my Sahara Sand marker, spacing them 1/2 apart. I colored my compass with Real Red and Marina Mist, and a blender pen. I outlined the compass with my Versamarker. Then drew my hash marks, and stamped the globe randomly in Chocolate Chip. I think it turned out Great! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - The Open Sea, Just Believe
Paper - Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Real red, Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate chip, Marina Mist, Real red, Versamarker
Accessories - Big Shot, Square lattice EF, Ruler, Sahara Sand marker, Early Espresso Marker Blender pen, Mini library clip, Bakers Twine, dimensional dots

1 comment:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I'm not sure what it is exactly Heather, but I LOVE your card. The colors, layout, and texture are just perfect....you're making it harder for me to resist this set!!! GREAT card!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...