Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thinking of you

Is anybody else out there feeling the dog days of Winter yet? I am sure it goes without saying that we ALL are... Last weeks warm up around here had us thinking that Spring was on the way,  but that does not seem to be the case. Back to snow, shoveling, and scarves. A little disappointing to say the least. So I decided to bring Spring to me. :) More on that in a minute.
Today I decided to play along in the Splitcoaststampers Sketch challenge.  I haven't done a challenge in awhile, and it felt good. A VERY inspiring sketch today too! Here is the sketch -


I looked at the sketch, and was inspired to make a little window scene.



 
 I used elements from the SU set Cheep talk, and a scrap of some retired paper from the Sweet Pea DSP pack. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, and very appropriate for the card I think. I am just wondering if anyone out there has "Springs" address so I can  let him/her know that I am thinking about them, and miss them dearly. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Details Below -


Heather :)


Stamps - Cheep Talk, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper - Soft Suede, Soft Suede textured, River Rock, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz DSP, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink - Soft Suede, Chocolate chip, Old Olive, Pear Pizazz, Pretty in pink, So Saffron
Accessories - Scallop Edge border punch, Scoring blade, Dimensional Dots

3 comments:

Ann said...

This is so cute. Thanks for sharing

Kerri said...

This is so adorable, Heather! I love the window scene and the canopy. You have such a creative mind!

Jennie Maier said...

This is so cute to make the window and awning! Love it!!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...