Monday, February 21, 2011

Feelin' a little Punchy.........

Hi Everyone! Could any of you tell me where the weekend went? I have looked in the sofa cushions, and under the beds, but cannot seems to figure out where it went. :) I am feeling REALLY punchy today after that incredibly short weekend. So I broke out my punches, and got a little busy creating while the kiddos are relaxing on a day off of school. (Great segway right? HA!)




I had this sketch ear marked in a book for awhile, so I used that as a starting point. I started with a scrap of cardboard that I had on my desk from a previous project. The scrap is actually from a SU shipping box. I cut off one of the flaps and tore the top layer off to reveal the corrugated center. I hand cut the tree limb, and then got busy with my punches. The sentiment is from the SU set called Cheep Talk. Don't ya think it turned out Super cute for someone who is a little Punchy?? Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. :) Details Below -


Heather :)

Stamps - Cheep Talk
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizazz DSP (Hostess Pack)
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Cardboard box, XL oval punch, Dotted Scallop border trim punch, cropadile, circle from ity bity shapes punch pack, Daffodil delight 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, star punch(beak), Dimensional Dots

2 comments:

Emma said...

Squeals in adoration of the cuteness of this :D

Lorraine Toll said...

Hi Heather I'm passing on to you the Stylish Blogger award. Thank you for your inspiration
Lorraine Toll
www.lorrainesstampincorner.blogspot.com

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...