Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bright WT307

Hello All! Finally done with what needed to be done today, and got a chance to play. I took a quick peek at the ways to use it challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, and the challenge was to use a rainbow, or four colors on our project. I don't have anything traditional rainbow, so I chose to use four colors. I still have quite a bit of the Good Neighbor 6x6 paper from last Sale-a-bration, so I decided to use some of the cute papers for my card today. The stack has quite a few papers that have little hearts on them, so I made a valentine today. I really {heart} these papers and even with as much as I have, I find it very hard, painful almost, to use them. I know, I know, pathetic right? I AM a sap for the pretty pinks, and girly things considering I am the only female in my household. Anyhoo, enough of my yammering, details are below. Thanks for taking a peek!

Heather :)

Stamps - Grateful Greetings
Paper - Pretty in pink, Whisper white, Melon Mambo, Good Neighbor DSP
Ink - Bermuda Bay
Acess - Big shot, Perfect polka dot EF, Scallop rectangle clearlit, Scallop trim border, pink gingham ribbon, ity bity shapes punch, basic pearls, dimensional dots

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...