Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Party Hearty


Hellooooooo! It seems I have been away for a few days again... Sorry about that! I hope you missed me as much as I missed you. Today I needed to sit down and make a birthday card for one of my Son's friends who is turning 11. I always get so stuck with this age group. I never want to offend and make the card to childish, and I don't want to make it too mature either. So I played along in the sketch challenge on splitcoast to give me a starting point. OK .. boy card, boy card.. boy card....I chose some boy colors, and went to work. I used some retired SU papers, again! I am really good for that right! I used bermuda bay, soft sky, Sweet pea DSP, and Good neighbor DSP. I used Party Hearty for my stamp set using the sentiment, and the party hats to create a little banner. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. All supplies Stampin' Up! Details below -

Stamps - Party Hearty
Paper - Bermuda Bay textured, Whisper white, Sweet pea DSP, Good Neighbor dsp, Soft sky, Taken with teal
Ink - versamark, early espresso
Accessories - scallop edge punch, mini library clip, linen thread, dimensional dots

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I agree, that's a hard age to make cards for.

I love this! The dimension and colors are so fun.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...