Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CC299 JOY

Good Morning! Had a busy couple of days around here, and wanted to share a card that the girls in my club made this past weekend. I can not take credit for the design. The original design is I believe by Sherri Barron another Stampin' Up! demo. I was crusin' through the gallery on the SU demo site Stampin' Connection, a wonderful resource for business tips, beautiful inspiration from other demonstrators, and I found a card that was similar to this. I just put my own twist on it. I remade the card today to fit the Color challenge on Splitcoast today.  Needless to say it was a hit with the club this month! Thanks Sherri! If you would like access to all the wonderful inspiration on Stampin' Connection, now is the time! Through the end of November (today) Stampin' Up! is offering a Huge discount (50% off) on the Stampin' Up! Starter kit! Contact me for more info, or go directly to my SU website for details. Thanks for taking a peek! recipe below-

Stamps - Perfect punches
paper -  River rock, Old olive, whisper white, brushed gold
ink - real red, river rock, choc chip
access - big shot, pefect petals folder, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, scallop circle punch, real red grosgrain ribbon, 1/2 circle punch, sponge, dimensional dots, 1 1/4 corcle punch


3 comments:

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Heather: I absolutely love this card. I'll definitely have to try this one tonight. TFS!

Kim said...

great card! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Sharon Carr said...

Love your card. It's simply welcoming!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...