Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sketchy Robot...

My son Ian comes to me this morning with a Birthday Party invite for this weekend... I am like Cool...until I look at the RSVP, which was YESTERDAY! The invite has been in his backpack for at least a week. Don't ya just love Kids! So I took advantage of the Sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers, and came up with this super simple and quick card. (Note to self - Sit down and make more!) I used Lots of Bots, a must have in my opinion. I stamped my image in SU classic black, heat set, then colored with my SU markers and a versamarker. If you use your versamarker as a blender, the colors stay wet, and your SU markers become very blendable. I have had a lot people ask me about this technique, and I guess that will have to be my first tutorial.. So Stay tuned. I also created my own DSP, using Apple Blossom, and Extreme Elements. I like the outcome, I hope you do too!  Thanks for taking a peek. (:   Details are Below -

Stamps - Lots of Bots, Apple blossom, Extreme elements , Paper - Whisper White, Basic Gray, Green Galore (retired), Making memories DSP, Ink - SU  Classic black, green galore, going gray, veersamark, versamarker, white craft, Access - Spiral punch, Dymo Label maker, sm star punch ( retired ) dimensional dots.


No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...